Monday, December 22, 2008

Even More Excited than I Was

So I was printing off directions for our trip tomorrow and started looking at what towns we'd pass through. I noticed Lexington was one of them. Richmond, KY, is just on the outskirts of Lexington. Now Richmond, I remembered, is where some dear friends of ours live. Called 'em up and voila! Lunch tomorrow with the Esteps. Can't wait to see you two, Donnie and Marsha. :D We very rarely get to fellowship with church people our age, so this is such a blessing to us. We love ya'll.

3 comments:

cokelady said...

~whew~ I just finished catching up on all of the news I've been missing here on your blog. I had so many great things to say, but I've forgotten them all now. Uummm... love the glasses... RATS. That's all I can remember! ~sigh~ Oh well. Have a GREAT Christmas and drive careful on all of your travels--and you really should consider the Smith Inn. It's quite comfortable and occassionally offers a free breakfast as well. ;-) (You hear that, Mom?! HA!)

marshasblog said...

I truly enjoyed having lunch with you guys the other day!! It was so nice having the fellowship!! I wish we lived closer to one another but I guess until that happens we'll have to cherish the times like the other day. Jackson is just wonderful!! He's a doll...I know he's a boy..but he's still a doll!! I could see him and Taylor getting into some real trouble together..haha...well keep me in touch about the Ladies Retreat..I hope everything works out so that I can be there...love ya!!

~Amy said...

We really enjoyed it, too. And, yes, Anthony and I were talking about how nice it'd be to live near ya'll.

I could see Jackson and Taylor getting into some major trouble together too!!! HA!

Will be contacting you soon about Ladies Retreat. Hope you get to come, too. Love ya!!!!

Thanks for the compliment on the glasses, Becki. I wish we could've taken your mom up on that, too. I just know that free breakfast would've been WAY better than what we had (or didn't have) at the hotel. ;-)