Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Four Eyes Pictures Post

Yeah, messy hair. I know. ;-) But that's what the glasses look like. And here is the other pair. This pair's basically the same, but they're purple and they have the bottom rim.


We're getting ready for Christmas travels. We leave next week for Georgia and we've decided to spend a couple of days in the Smokies/Pigeon Forge. We haven't had a get-away in a very long time, and we're just going to do it. Can't wait. :D We should have internet access once we get, so maybe I'll get some pictures of our trip up while we're there. I'll try, but I'm not making any promises. Really, I'm imaging there won't be too many people on the blogs next week, but ya never know.
Merry Christmas to all ...




7 comments:

Rachel said...

Awww, you look good in the glasses!!! I like the top ones best, but they both look good. I like your haircut too!!

I hope you have a fantastic Christmas trip, and a fantastic getaway in Pigeon Forge. I hear that Christmas time is the best time of year to get a hotel room around those parts, because everyone wants a lodge of some sort, so the hotels run extra good specials as competition. It's a magical time to be there too. Snow!!! I wanna go there some Christmas!

Mouseketeer Deitz said...

I guess I like the bottom glasses the best (probably because they have a very similar shape as mine so I'm use to seeing them). Whoa, I forgot about the haircut. I'm more use to you having the long hair. Now I sorta know what a shocker it was for others when they seen the pics of mine cut back in Sept. One shocker at a time next time.

Momma Tammi said...

The glasses look great on you. Have a great trip and get lots of pics since I will probably never be in that part of the country during Christmas...gotta see it somehow, right?

Kasey said...

I think you look great!!

~Amy said...

Thanks to my friends here for the compliments. *ahem* Annette. ;-)

I will be sure to get lots of pictures. I'm really excited. I was just trying to think of the last time we've had a getaway, just us, and I think it was a weekend getaway to Branson when we lived in Missouri. It was right before Christmas three years ago. Whew!!! Hadn't realized it'd been that long. I am soooooo ready. Christmas is getting closer and closer. Yippee!!!!

donaldestep2 said...

Nice glasses. And new hair. Wow. Marsha wears hers fairly short now, too. Hope you all are doing well, and enjoy your Christmas.

~Amy said...

Thanks, Donnie. I wish ya'll the same.

Yeah, I noticed Marsha's new 'do. Looks cute. Those red-headed girls of yours are adorable.

Merry Christmas.