Sunday, December 07, 2008

Beginner's "Luck"

No, I don't believe in luck, but I didn't know what else to call it. Anyway, I'm referring to my cards that I sold on ebay. I put the new ones on there and I only have 17 hours left on it with no watchers and no bids. ;-(

Ah, well, if they don't sell, I'll just use them for my own Christmas cards. Need to get 'em sent out anyway, so nah!!! ;0) tee hee

We took Jackson out for a big birthday bash yesterday. We went to the mall and let him look around in the Disney store. He loves that place and, you know, they've got toys out, so it's fun. We also took him to JC Penney's to get his pictures made. It'd been quite a while since his last pics and I just decided we'd better not wait any more. Kids get too big too fast. HE DID SOOOO GOOD. I cannot wait until Friday when the order comes in. He was way too cute. We did Christmas and birthday pictures.

Then we took him to Chuck E. Cheese. Big tip for parents out there: Go to chuckecheese.com and register for their coupons. There's a GREAT deal you can get. It's a large pizza, four drinks, and 40 tokens for 18.99. Can't hardly beat that! You also get another coupon with that email where you can buy 100 tokens for $10!!!!! But, warning. Wait until you're ready to go because the coupon they send is only good for like a month. I was majorly surprised to see that all the games in there are only one token, so that was great!!!

Anyway, I'm gonna skedaddle. Talk to ya'll later. Happy day.

3 comments:

Rebekah Doran said...

I look forward to seeing the pictures of Jackson. He sure is a cute kid. It is sooo nice when your kid does what he is suppose to do when taking pictures. It just makes a parent happy!

We don't have a CC around here. Kids sure have fun there though!

Hey, we need an update on your life happenings! :)

PS. I commented on "Lake Effect is here" post a while back. Since it was a late comment, I thought I would tell you just in case you hadn't read it yet.

Rebekah Doran said...

Oh, btw, I like your new background.

~Amy said...

Thanks for the compliment on the background.

Yes, I was very happy about his pictures. I'll try to get those up soon. :D