Saturday, September 02, 2006

A Little Sad Again Today

I really, really, really wish we could've been at the Assembly. I'm praying for everything to go according to God's will. I've not had many update calls, so I'm assuming that means sessions are lasting really long.

Anthony and I went and saw the stone for my Grandpa's grave last night. They'd just finished it. He died just a few months ago. He and I were VERY close. He considered me his kid and I thought of him as a dad. He was only 64 years old when he died--he would have turned 65 this July. Anyway, it hurts for him to be gone; I miss him so much. I found some old pictures of him and me today. That was rough and precious at the same time.

Brother James, I checked out your blog last night when we got home and heard the beautiful song you have on there sung by Sis. Janet. Thank you; I feel like that was for me last night and tonight. I needed it. I listened to it over and over and over and cried and prayed.

Love ya'll.

0 comments: