Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sister Smith has Done it Again

Ever notice how when Sister Smith chides someone for not blogging or posting enough pictures, she gets a post or pictures from the person she's childed? Well, I got the hint. ha!!!

Alright, here are a few more Jackson pictures. I've got a bunch from when I wasn't blogging due to a computer that had blown up. I guess it's alright to post outdated pictures under those circumstances. ;-)

Here's Jackson having fun in our February snow earlier this year:

Christmas morning. Jackson's Christmas present this year was a train table. He loooooves it ...


The Deitzes came out to see Jackson and me in March when Anthony was here in Indiana before we could move up here with him. That was SUCH a blessing to me. Annette and Megan came first and watched Jackson while I was at work and then Phillip came for a few days later. We had lots of fun. One day we went to a Japanese garden in Springfield.

Here's Jackson and John Devon, Terry and Shaye Ammons's little boy. Aren't they cute? These were taken Easter at Zion Hill. The one shot is Jackson with Sister Janet Talley. And the other is Shaye with Jon Devon and her mom, Sister Wanda Arrington. I think that's Terry in the background leaning against the SUV:

And here are some pictures of when we were visiting Anthony's parents this Easter. Anthony's little sister Charity and nephew Skyler had fun playing with Jackson.

Wow, that takes forever to post so many pictures, but I'm glad I did it. Enjoy, all.

7 comments:

Mouseketeer Deitz said...

Love the pics of "bubbie." And I'd love to have a copy of the pic of Megan.

amunoz917 said...

Those are the two cutest 2 and 3 year olds I know. Now I would have to say Jon Devin is first, but I would put Jackson a close second. :)

~Amy said...

Well, I'd say I look at it the other way around, Ang, but I guess we're both prejudiced!

I'll try to get you a copy of that pic soon, Annette. I've got a couple others with Megan in them that you might want.

Vicki Smith said...

Hey, I'm so glad you told me you had this post here. I'd somehow TOTALLY missed it! DARLING pictures. Jackson is so cute! So is Terry's little boy. --I'm trying to remember where we were on Easter, that we missed you. I have NO idea. I'd have to go back and look it up in my journal to figure it out, but I guess it doesn't make any difference at this point. -- Are you planning any trips to Cleveland in the near future?

~Amy said...

Aw, thanks. I think he knows he's cute, which can turn into a problem at times.

About coming out ... at this point, we're a little tight on funds. (Isn't everybody?) But we definitely need to get down that way sometime relatively soon so we can see Anthony's parents. We'll try to make it a point to go to church maybe at Zion Hill or come to visit in Cleveland one day when we do. I'll keep you updated as to when that may happen.

Rebekah Doran said...

That train table looks SO NEAT!

Wow, Megan is the Deizes only daughter right? I haven't seen her since Jacob and I first got married, 8 yrs ago. She's growing up! Makes me feel kinda old...

Thanks for posting the pictures. I enjoyed looking at them. :D

~Amy said...

Yeah, if you don't count the dogs, Megan's an only kid. She's really grown up into a pretty young lady, hasn't she? I can't figure out where she got those good looks.
;-) (just teasing, if you read that, Annette)

Yeah, he loves that train table. The only thing that's aggravating is how often I have to go put the tracks back together because my son is also one with a little mechanical mind and has to take apart and TRY to put everything back together again. ha!!! (drives me crazy)