Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Is It a Full Moon Tonight or Something?

I've seen that two people are out-a-blogging at this unreal hour and I'm awake too. Hmmmm.... something's weird there.

Anyway, I just saw something very interesting. I was surfin' the net and there was an advertisement that had some ethereal looking white light with translucent-type words that said, "What will happen when I die?" And then it flashes over to an advertisement claiming that you could chat live with a Mormon person. Of course, I don't have any interest in chatting with a Mormon, but I thought ... how difficult would that be to set up something like that for the Church? What a ministry that could actually be if it were done right.

Grayson, if you're out there, it might be an idea for you or some other internet-savvy people in the Church.

Anyway, Anthony and I had a very good prayer tonight. The devil's attacked again in another way because he's mad at the step of faith we recently took, but we're not giving in. Jesus is just down the road ready to step up and speak the words that'll bring the miracle we need. I know it. At this point, we're thinking the job interview Anthony had yesterday probably isn't where it's at. Not positive, but it's just one of those "nyeh" feelings, you know. BUT Anthony's got another one set up for this Saturday afternoon, so we're just praying and believing. We really do need that miracle now AS OUR HUMAN EYES SEE IT, but we have surrendered this thing over. That's why ole Lucifer's ticked. But he'll just have to get over it, though, because God's in control. TOTALLY in control.

Anthony's not lost his job or anything, but there's a reason we feel God's gonna give him another one. And as to whether or not I'm supposed to get a job, we don't really know, but we're trusting the Lord. I'm flexible and willing to accept God's will. I'm not puttin' Him in a box. He's God and He's got the reins on all of this, so we're patiently waiting and looking for the answer.

Like Sister Kasey commented once, "It's always darkest before dawn." That's such pretty imagery and sooooo very true. Well, it's pretty dark right now so dawn's just an hour or so away. I'm ready to see the Son arise and experience all the glory and majesty those sunrises can bring. I'm ready.

Praise the Lord.

3 comments:

Rebekah Doran said...

1:40 AM? wow, you were up late. :)

~Amy said...

Actually that time is wrong. I think I had insomnia last night. I actually posted that sometime around 4 a.m. Actually, it was stupid of me because I have to teach tonight. *rolling eyes*

Rebekah Doran said...

4 a.m.??????? Your crazy! lol I couldn't be up and AWAKE even if I wanted to at that time! Hope your class went ok tonight.