Monday, September 22, 2008

I Know It's Been Awhile

And I'll catch up with ya'll soon.

Pray for us. Pray for Anthony. He's interviewing for a different job right now. We want God's will more than anything. We sought God, took a major step of faith, stomped on the devil, bruised his stinkin' head, and now we're believing for God's will to be accomplished. HALLELUJAH!!!

Love ya'll.

BTW, I cannot for the life of me find this Bible story, but I was wondering if someone out there could tell me where it is: A story about an angel of God with a message for someone that is held up for ????? 21 days ????? by a ??? demon ??? Somebody wanted me to find that story and I don't know.

Thanks.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daniel?

Anonymous said...

I found it Daniel 10:13

~Amy said...

Wow. That was fast. Thank you. Can I ask ... who are you? ;-)

Rebekah Doran said...

Been wondering about you and your family. Will be praying for you guys!

cokelady said...

We'll be praying!

Anonymous said...

...just someone who loves loves loves to read the Bible...and by the grace of God some is retained!

Anonymous said...

you are welcome!

amunoz917 said...

U all are in our prayers daily. We love you.

Angie

~Amy said...

Thanks for praying for us, Rebekah, Becki, and Angie. And all the others who are. I just keep telling myself to remember that when the enemy begins attacking, it's because he can tell something great's about to happen and he wants to keep us from receiving what God has. Well, as the song says,

"When I meet old Satan, to him I always say ...

I am determined to hold til the end! Jesus is with me. On Him I can depend. And I know I have salvation, for I feel it in my soul. I am determined to hold out til the end."