Thursday, August 03, 2006

Traveling Mercies

We're leaving tomorrow around noon for GA to see PaPaw. His kidneys have shut down, so I guess it's just a matter of time unless the Lord intervenes. Please pray for traveling mercies and for comfort for the family. This will most likely cancel out our trip to the Assembly (we were going to try to come to at least part of it), but I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to my grandpa, who died about two months ago, and I still grieve over that. Pray for Anthony. Anthony is really close to PaPaw; he was the one who led Anthony to Jesus, so he's going to have a difficult time. Love to all.

4 comments:

~Amy said...

We'll be in Crandall which is in Murray County near Dalton.

cokelady said...

We will certainly be praying. May "the God of all comfort" be with you all.

Anonymous said...

Sis. Amy we are praying for you guys.

Bro. Josh and Sis. Beth Bradley
Trumann, AR

Rachel said...

You probably don't remember me, we came to visit Rossville during BTI 2003, so a lot of water has gone under the bridge since then!

But anyway, welcome to blogland and I'm praying for your family.

~Sis. Rachel Riddell