Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Prayer Request

We just got word that Anthony's grandpa is not doing well at all. His health has been deteriorating for some time now due to diabetes. They've found an artery that's 95% blocked and they can't do anything because he wouldn't survive surgery. Please pray for Harve Jackson Millsaps and family. He loves the Lord dearly and is ready to go home should the Lord call him, but we'd sure hate to see it right now. He is a precious man. Also, we're trying to find a way to get down there so we can see him. Pray that the Lord will work it out at just the right time. Thanks, all.

5 comments:

Kasey said...

I prayed for him!! :) God will have His way!

and not to be off subject...but you get my blogger of the week award! You are my new favorite...and I LOOOVE love love the recipes you posted. I am so happy, I could almost cry!

amunoz917 said...

I'm praying Sis. Amy.

~Amy said...

Thanks to all for the prayers. Actually we just got more bad news. He has taken a turn for the worse. We want the Lord's will in the situation.

Kasey said...

all things work together for the good of them that love Him. Praying still.

marshasblog said...

Praying for you all, Sis. Amy...