Saturday, August 19, 2006

Promotion of a Great Product

I didn't mention this in my last post, but our pre-school inservice was wonderful this year. The school here has very heavily subscribed to Steven Covey's "The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People". If none of you have ever read the book or gone through the program, I highly recommend it. It's not about career success, as it may be misperceived to be, but it is about personal effectiveness. True, a part of the material can be applied to careers, but the heart of what the author is promoting deals with a person's personal life and I found that much of it can be applied to one's spiritual and church lives as well. It's very motivational and it teaches ways to put important things first in a person's life. I would even go so far as to suggest it for a ministerial retreat. Anyway, I think it's a product worth promoting, so here ya' go. Steven Covey ... check his stuff out. It is really good.

2 comments:

Jason Mullins said...

Sis Amy, It is so good to hear from you all. I wondered where you where attending Church after all that happened in MO. God bless you both.

~Amy said...

Hi, Bro. Mullins. Whaddaya' mean ... all the stuff that happened in MO? Email me some time. :-)