Sunday, July 20, 2008

Memories

Got this Idea From Kasey's Blog:

Memories:1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that we had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot; anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.If you leave a memory about me, I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. Have Fun!

Also, I think Angie Munoz has started blogging again. :-) Go check it out at angieshouse.blogspot.com.

And maybe Marsha's going to start blogging again???? marshasblog-mylife.blogspot.com.

Yay!!!! More blogs to read.

3 comments:

Kasey said...

My first time meeting you was at Camp in 03'. Damon and I had just met, were completley more in love, and I was recovering from a stomach virus...or whatever it was. You were my teacher, and I don't remember a basketball game, but i do remember the water gun fight.

Erika J. said...

dinner at cracker barrell with you and anthony when we were down for my mom to hold a revival in rossville. explaining the WHOLE lance story. LOL!

~Amy said...

Kasey, I was not involved in the water gun fight ... I knew it'd get way too muddy for my taste. Ha!!! Now that I think about it, the basketball game was a staff-only affair. You were my favorite student (but don't tell anybody that). Tee hee JJ

Erika, Ha!!!! That's right. Those were fun times!!! Good revival, too. :-)