Saturday, February 03, 2007

OK, so I've been a slacker with posting pictures ...



I'm just not really great at getting pictures from the camera to the computer. I think it's the evil little man in the CPU who doesn't like me, but Anthony keeps insisting it's the operator. I just cannot believe that. Anyway, I'm going to attempt this . . . but I'm not making any promises.


While I'm waiting for these pictures to upload (is that the right term?), I'll share a story.

Tonight we were sitting in the living room and Anthony came in with a Tootsie Roll sucker in front of Jackson (twerp), and, of course, Jackson had to have some. But one lick wasn't enough. He wanted to hold the sucker himself. Houston, we have hit the terrible twos. Anyway, so we reluctantly decided to let him have it. Let me insert here that he very rarely gets candy and sweets and stuff. It's limited to very occasional treats. Anyway, so he takes his first lick of the sucker and says, "Mama, tandy tane." Yes, the sucker tastes like a tandy tane, but we can't ever remember letting him have any tandy tanes, so we're wondering who's feeding him candy behind our backs. He is so very rarely out of our sight that it's got to be either one of our parents or the daycare. The daycare, I don't think, is allowed to give the kids any candy, so I'm on the lookout for the culprit . . . I'm sure it's between my mom, Anthony's mom, or Anthony's dad. I don't think my dad or my grandma would've done it. THEY KNOW WE DON'T ALLOW CANDY. Anybody else have parents who sneak things in on ya' when it comes to the kids? Anyway, the sucker doesn't LOOK like a tandy tane--it just tastes like one, so how did he know what . . . You get the picture. Argh




OK, the pictures have uploaded. *deep breath*




Here we go . . .




Here's our little cutie at his second birthday party. The kid LOVES Mickey Mouse. He picked out his own cake. Well, sort of. :-)


And here he is opening gifts. Apparently, this is serious business.


0 comments: