Saturday, February 03, 2007

"Woah, Horsey."




We had some ride time tonight before bed. This picture's so cute. Looks like he's telling horsey to slow down. tee hee!!






Anyway, I tried my best to get him to wear his Amish hat for the picture, but he just refused--he wanted Horsey to wear it.

So I had Anthony hold it on his head. ha!!! Mamas will find a way to win. (OK, I didn't really win this one, but I got the picture, didn't I?) Better than nothing, I guess.
THERE ARE MORE PICTURES IF YOU JUST SCROLL DOWN .......

7 comments:

marshasblog said...

Hey Amy..I FINALLY posted..just wanted to say hi...I couldn't see the pictures you have posted on here...sorry.

marshasblog said...

Hey...I can see the pictures now..maybe it was my computer or something..but now I can see the pictures and their soooooo cute!!! He's so handsome!!! Talk atcha later.

Hershey Bar said...

I couldn't see the pictures at first, either Amy. But today they are up! Jackson is a CUTIE pie!

Hershey Bar said...

Wow, and lookie there I can comment! Make that two!

cokelady said...

Ha! Great pictures!!!

Rebekah Doran said...

That's funny. (the pic with him holding on for dear life.)

~Amy said...

Hey, Marsha and Jaclyn. Yay!!! I'm glad the pictures finally showed up AND that you can comment. I was starting to wonder if I had any computer ability at all. Whew!! Glad to learn there's a little bit of hope.

Becki, thanks for stopping by. I read the comment on Rachel's blog that you stop by often. I'm so glad to know that. :-) It does make it much more fun when we comment on one another's blogs.

Rebekah, yeah, it was funny when he was doing it. He was being all silly and stuff. He is a little clown, I must say. :-)