Sunday, February 22, 2009

Just a Quickie

Hey, all of you out there in blogland. I know many of you have probably given up on me blogging. I have been busy ... soooooo busy. And I'm tired. Reading and editing and revising and offering suggestions for how this paper could be better, and try researching this to augment this section of your paper, and this is a sentence fragment, and this is a run-on (like this is almost about to turn out to be BUT IT'S NOT YET!!!!) and this is faulty logic, and this doesn't agree with your thesis. Then I do that for the church Sunday School literature, and I do that for a few other things as well. It's becoming a situation where my brain's about dead. AHHHH!!!!!

Please pray for me. I'm TIRED. I still like what I'm doing, but I'm just TIRED!!!! Cannot WAIT for Spring Break.

Oh, who's coming to Ladies' Retreat in May???? HMMMMM??????

Love ya'll.

Oh, by the way, Rebekah, I just happened to see your comment on Melissa's blog asking me how I'd seen her hair. She texted me a pic. shortly after she got it cut. Isn't it just adorable? (as I'm fairly certain you've seen it now HA!!!) REALLY cute. :-)

3 comments:

cokelady said...

Hey, lady!!! Glad to hear you're still alive and well, however swamped. I've been wondering! I've got a pile of papers from HQ on my desk waiting to be proofed. I think I'm going to write a letter to them and say, "I ain't no good and proofin' stuf reallly, but I no a gril up north..." I'm sure you could use a little something extra to occupy those empty hours of yours. ;-)

~Amy said...

Is there a way to send a virtual *choking*???? HA!!!!

Dave and Melissa said...

Hey Amy! sounds like you have your work cut out for ya. Fun.
Love ya!
Thanks for the prayers