Thursday, January 15, 2009

Oh, Baby, it's COLD outside!!!!

With wind chill, we're headed for 30 degrees below zero!!!! And we're getting hit with some major snow . . . supposed to have up to 2 feet on the ground by tonight. BRRRRR!!!!! Pray for Anthony. He's out in this stuff. Pray for me. I'll be out in it tonight because Ivy Tech didn't close down and I have to teach tonight. I still have a little hope that they may cancel tonight's classes, but it's only a little hope.

I'll leave you with some pictures of Jackson playing in the the white stuff. Enjoy.

Check out those icicles...


Our little "angel"

I hate it that the snowflakes didn't show up on this picture,but it really was snowing ...


Having a blast ...




Happy day!!!!

9 comments:

marshasblog said...

Can't you send just a little of that snow this way, just a little??? Please!!! We still haven't got any. Haley was out of school today but not because of the snow because it is so stinkin' cold!!! You guys keep safe up there!!!

Momma Tammi said...

Wow! It is absolutely beautiful, but unlike Sister Marsha...I don't want any of it. I've had enough, thank you very much! ~smile~

So...did you end up having to go out and teach or were you able to enjoy the snow from inside your cosy little home?

Kasey said...

beautimous!! Your kid is so cute.

cokelady said...

LOVE the snow pictures!!! SOOOOOOOOO PRETTY!!! Looks like SO much fun! :-)

Mouseketeer Deitz said...

Love the pretty white stuff, but I'm glad it is you with the temps that low. It's about 8 degrees here in AL and that is cold enough for me. Love all the pics of Bubby. He's such a card. by the way, that one pic really brought out some of your mom's features in you.

Rebekah Doran said...

I love it when the snow collects on the trees like that, it is so pretty.

~Amy said...

You got it, Marsha!!! How much you want? HA!!!

Sister Tammi, you sure you don't want just a little? I got plenty to spare! HA. Yes, I ended up going out to teach last night. When I left the building, the security guy told me the temp with wind child was minus 38 degrees!!! My feet nearly froze just walking to my car and they never did warm up until I got home and put on my thick socks. BRRRRR!!!!

Aw, thanks, Kasey. :D I think so, too. But I'm just prejudice being his mom. ;-)

Becki, it has been great fun. We're having a blast.

Annette, I'll see if I can figure out how to send you some of the temps that we've been dealing with. HA! So, is that comment about mom a compliment???? HA!

Rebekah, I do too. I saw a group of big pine trees on the way home from church with snow all over them and it was GORGEOUS. I was upset that I didn't have my camera with me. :D

Jessa Stephens said...

Awwwww your little boy is adorable!

~Amy said...

Thanks, Jessa. :D