Saturday, January 17, 2009

I WOULD LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT IF ANY OF YOU COULD COME


I changed some of the "contact info" because this is on the web.

“The Heart of the Bride”
Great Lakes Region Ladies’ Retreat
Wisconsin, Illinois (North), Iowa, Michigan, and Canada (East)
May 22-24, 2009

“My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise.” Psalm 57:7

I will email anyone with location info and other things I didn't want to put online.

Evangelist: TBA
Contact *me* for more information

3 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Wish I could join you for the retreat, but I'm going to be a mite busy at that time.

Vicki Smith said...

Count me as a definite MAYBE. ;-)

~Amy said...

Well, Sister Tammi, if your plans change ... :D

Sister Smith, I'm hoping as time gets closer your definite maybe will change to just definite. :D