Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Well, now this is kind of cool.

I thought this was pretty neat. Click on the following link to look up the #1 song on any date in history. I thought it'd be neat if everyone commented with the song on their birthday, just so we can see. Mine is "Rich Girl" by Daryl Hall and John Oates. I never heard of the song but I have heard of those singers. I'm no rich girl, either. HA!!! But I thought it was neat that my grandma's was "Chattanooga Choo Choo".

http://www.joshhosler.biz

6 comments:

cokelady said...

"I Just Want to Be Your Everything" by Andy Gibb. Never heard of the song OR the dude. But as I looked around, nobody I know had a very cool song for their birthday! Ha!

Rebekah Doran said...

Ummm, I don't think I want to put up here what the #1 song was on my birthday. I'll give you my birthday and you can check it out for yourself. :P 2-4-79

~Amy said...

Nope. Can't say I'd ever heard of that one either, Becki.

Rebekah, I looked yours up. Ummmm, yeah, I see why you didn't feel the need to post that. ;-)

Rachel said...

Mine is "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor. My song is cooler than your song! I think so anyway... I know that Rich Girl has a bad word in it, but I don't know all of the words to mine! I just know it's from Rocky! (Bleh!)

Rachel said...

BTW, I love your song, cokelady! Guess you haven't really missed much by not knowing about the fourth Gibb brother (The three oldest were the Bee Gees... "B.G. =Brothers Gibb). You probably don't know them either! Again, haven't missed much, really!

Rachel said...

Where are you??????? I miss you!!!

You know, you totally need to get on facebook.