Thursday, July 27, 2006

new blog--pardon the mess

I just recently discovered this intriguing world of web blogging. It's so good to see friends on here I haven't seen in such a long time. Marsha, Becki, Sis. Smith, Grayson, and others I hope to find, hello. It seems ages since I've seen or talked to you all.

After checking out several of your blogs, I thought I'd try my own. Having trouble with a few things, but I might get it straightened out after reading a little more about it. Becki, where did you get the beautiful template? Going to try to upload a photo of our family so you can all see our son, Jackson Kenley. He's a doll, but don't let looks fool you--he's a handful. Has his daddy's stubborn streak--ok, it probably comes a little from me, as well, but you all know Anthony.

God bless. Love ya'll.

0 comments: