Saturday, May 12, 2007

Jackson's Book





I decided to put some up that are my favorites. There's only one page that was done using Close to My Heart products because I was just recently introduced to them. It's the one that says "Summer at Nan's".


I know they're not the best but I haven't been able to buy the expensive doo-dads that make the prettier accents and such (I have to kind of make them myself). I'm going to try to start getting one new something per holiday so maybe soon I'll have some stuff to make my pages prettier. But for now, these'll do.
It's just so neat to know that when Jackson grows up and marries, I can send these home with his wife and he'll always have them for his children and on down. Well, that is until we're raptured outta' here anyway.

3 comments:

Kasey said...

wow, looks good to me!

Rebekah Doran said...

I really liked those. Like Kasey said, "Looks good to me!"

amunoz917 said...

Hey, they look great! By the way I've added a post to my blog. Can you believe it? Get the word out-I'm back into the land of the living.

Angie