Friday, October 27, 2006

World Series Champions



There are only two sports that I like. One is basketball, and I like it moderately, but I really do love baseball, and I have always been a Cardinals fan. They're just really good AND they're Missouri's winning team. Well, we won the World Series tonight in just five games. Whoooo hoooo!!!! And I'm proud to say that we have fans who are dignified. Remember last year when Boston won? They started rioting and trashed their stadium and stuff. Well, Cardinals fans just cheered and expressed how excited they were. It's so exciting. The last time we won was in 1982. I remember my mom was in labor with my little brother and was watching the World Series in her hospital room. We've been in the World Series, I think, three or four times since then but haven't won until now, so this is really awesome.

All I can say is GO CARDS, and to the "experts" who said the odds were in Detriot's favor, check your stats again 'cause you were WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!

Taguchi is my favorite player. Isn't his son adorable?

0 comments: